July 13, 2009

We are LOVING this!

We got our Happy Phonics set in the mail from the nice folks over at Love to Learn and what a hit! My Ashlyn (3 1/2) couldn't wait to get started. I wasn't even halfway done cutting out the first game (muffin match) before she was begging to play. I can see why this program works. I feel like I must mention that it is worth every penny of the $49.99 price tag - the games are printed on very high quality cardstock and the instructions are clear as a bell. If you have a young one at your house that is ready to learn to read, give Happy Phonics a look.

3 comments:

  1. I like it when things work out like that. I used Reading Made Easy for my children but I wish it had been a little more phonics intensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new look of your blog. The 3 column style is very nice. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading is the one thing I have a decidedly different view point than Charlotte Mason. I like the phonics approach and find it works with everyone, especially when there are games involved. :-)

    Mrs. P

    ReplyDelete