April 30, 2010

How Sweet!

Shannon at Homeschooling Their Hearts just gave me a Sunshine Blog Award. The Sunshine Award is gifted from one blogger to another that she feels "inspires others and shows positivity and creativity." Isn't that sweet?!

Now, one of the guidelines for the award states I must pass the award on to 10 fellow bloggers.  So, here are 10 of my FAVORITES!

~Dove's Rest
~Feminine Farmgirl
~Haigh Happenings
~Joyful in Hope
~Regan Family Farm
~Gracefilled Oaks
~Generation Cedar
~Joyfully at Home
~I am but a vessel
~Home Living

Here are the rules to the award:

1. Put the Sunshine Award logo on your blog and/or in a new post;
2. Pass the award onto 10 fellow bloggers;
3. Link the nominees within your post;
4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blogs;
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Heather!
    You have made my day!!!!!
    I absolutely love visiting your blog too! Very sunshiney!!!! : )
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather, you are a blessing in the blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Heather, that was so sweet. I just noticed your gift. I have no idea how to accept it or pass it along. I know just enough to blog myself. I'm a little embarrassed. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete