June 25, 2010

Reshaping my views on nutrition

I have been a perpetual yo-yo dieter since I was 14.........sad I know.  As I get older however, it is becoming less about how I look and more about how I feel.  Enter Nina Planck.



Her book has totally changed the way I view food.   I feel liberated to enjoy butter, eggs, and whole milk again without guilt. 

We are a family who subscribes to the slower rural lifestyle and this way of eating just fits!

If you need help getting off the industrial food conveyor belt, READ THIS BOOK!

Other great resources that have inspired change are:
















*Just a note:  The majority of the resources above do speak of evolution as truth.  Even so, much wisdom regarding our food choices can be gleaned.  Read with a discerning eye.  Blessings.  

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! We read the Maker's Diet years ago and it was all about eatin' good ole foods that aren't in the "modern" diet!

    Pretty Blog Layout!

    ReplyDelete